Vignerons de Buzet's Newsletter #44
There is a lot of talk about PETIT BARON in our "Petit Canard #44", the newsletter of Les Vignerons de Buzet dated July 2020.
This wine is celebrating its first anniversary! It was therefore an opportunity to look back over the first twelve months of PETIT BARON's life, with a compilation of photos taken during tasting moments.
And it's been a year for these wines available in red, rosé and white. As soon as it was released, this cuvée bore the visual identity of the brand "Nous, Les Vignerons de Buzet". This visual identity won the Global Design Prize at the Innovation Design Trophies of the New Aquitaine Region!
PETIT BARON was therefore very quickly noticed! An article was devoted to him on the international reference site in terms of design!
PETIT BARON was also the first wine of Les Vignerons de Buzet to join the 1% for the Planet movement, in order to accelerate the protection of the environment around six major causes:
- The climate
- Natural areas
Today, other wine elaborated by Les Vignerons de Buzet have joined this movement. Discover them by reading "Le Petit Canard #44"!
Here is a summary of Le Petit Canard #44 by Les Vignerons de Buzet :
- Happy Birthday Petit Baron!
- The family of our wines contributing 1% for the Planet is growing
- A wink from Michel Bettane
- Innovation Design Trophy: winners!
- Well done "Les Chemins verts de l'Emploi" (Green Ways to Employment) a professional reintegration association
- Result of our audit CSR Commitments